2011年11月28日星期一

Today not a nice day -.-

Yesterday I planning go Penang with Winnie Ying but FAILED.
Because my mum's leg so pain.
Winnie Ying's face look like beh siookkk xDD
So we go Village Mall.
We go to buy clothes 1st and going old town to having her brunchh.
After that..Nothing to do !WTH -,-
Angie put aeroplaneeeee T.T So Imma been BULB -,- Lol
I swear I am not going out with coupleee agn ><
Why Village Mall so sienz 1? ><
And then we go buy ticket - When east meet west 2011.
Honestly,sikit boring Lol -.-
Before watch movie,we go The Thailand Culture.
Last 5 minutes We still playiing Basketball Lol -.-
And then happen sikit unhappy things ><
I have my dinner at Edo Itchi.
It spend mine RM40 ++ *Omg
After fetch Winnie Ying go home,I go my Uncle'hse and Home sweet home.
That's my offday what I do. Sienz hor? I think so -,-

Old Picccc.

没有评论:

发表评论